Salford Supply Desk Ltd Complaints Policy and Procedure
Salford Supply Desk is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact our office by phone 0161 743 3720 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Brian Roebuck, Managing Director. You can write to him at Salford Supply Desk, The Innovation Forum, Salford Innovation Park, Frederick Road, M6 6FP
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
5. A senior member of staff will then invite you to meet with them to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the senior member of staff will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include their suggestions for resolving the matter. They will do this within 5 days of completing their investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another director of the company will review the original decision within 10 days.
8. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.