Salford Supply Desk are actively searching for passionate Teaching Assistants who are seeking long term positions in the Salford area, working within the primary sector.
Our TA’s are in high demand, meaning there’s a constant flow of work available. It is often the case that bookings are placed and filled with a short turnaround, therefore our efficient compliance process is crucial to finding your perfect role.
We are searching for Teaching Assistants who are:
- Qualified as Level 1, 2 and 3, or have had a minimum of three months recent experience in a primary classroom
- Seeking work within the primary sector – Nursery to Year 6
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Searching for long term roles in Salford, Swinton, Worsley, Walkden, Little Hulton, Weaste, Eccles, Irlam or Cadishead
- Up to date with the current national curriculum
- (Beneficial) Happy to work as a general and 1:1 TA
Benefits of working for Salford Supply Desk:
- We are a local, independent business, meaning we can provide a personal service and tailor work we offer to your personal preferences – we want you to enjoy going to work!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ensure you are kept up to date with safeguarding training, offering free annual courses
- Friendly and specifically trained team on hand to answer your calls and queries, who make sure you feel a welcome part of our team
- Brilliant referral scheme for introducing a Teacher/TA – £100 per recommendation!
- We can offer local work, keeping travel to a minimum
- Weekly pay
- Administration, P45/60’s and tax taken care of by Salford Supply Desk
What do you need before we can offer work:
- Registration interview
- x2 successful professional references
- DBS subscribed to the update service (if you do not hold this, our DBS process completion takes an average of 2 days)
- Hold relevant qualifications (e.g. NVQ Level 2) or have had substantial experience working within a primary classroom
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK (e.g. a valid passport)
- Several compliance and vetting checks upon interview
Salary: Dependant on qualification
The safety and welfare of children is paramount at all times and it is our policy to ensure that all relevant pre-registration checks are carried out by staff that are trained in procedures and understand their responsibilities.
We’ve also been awarded the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Gold Standard award, which puts Salford Supply Desk within the top 10% of recruitment agencies in the UK!
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete our form below and our team will be in touch with you ASAP!