Salford Supply Desk are actively searching for enthusiastic Teachers based in the Bolton area, who are seeking long term, short term and/or daily placements, working within the primary sector.
We are searching for teachers who are:
- Seeking work within the primary sector – Nursery to Year 6
- Enthusiastic and passionate wanting long term, short term and/or daily placements
- Teachers up to date with the current national curriculum
- Searching for full time, part time or daily placements
Teachers based in:
- Bolton, Farnworth, Little Lever, Kearsley or Westhoughton
Benefits of working for Salford Supply Desk:
- Ensure we are up to date with all legislations and policies such as AWR (Agency Worker Regulations), meaning you will be paid the same daily rate as the permanent teacher you are covering after 12 weeks of working in your long-term placement
- We are a local, independent business, meaning we can provide a personal service and tailor work we offer to your personal preferences – we want you to enjoy going to work!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ensure you are kept up to date with safeguarding training, offering free annual courses
- Friendly and specifically trained team on hand to answer your calls and queries, who make sure you feel a welcome part of our team
- Brilliant referral scheme for introducing a Teacher/TA – £100 per recommendation!
- We can offer local work, keeping travel to a minimum
- Weekly pay
- Administration, P45/60’s and tax taken care of by Salford Supply Desk
What do you need before we can offer work:
- Registration interview
- x2 successful professional references
- DBS subscribed to the update service (if you do not hold this, our DBS process completion takes an average of 2 days)
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK (e.g. a valid passport)
- Several compliance and vetting checks upon interview
Salary: Dependent on qualification & to be discussed at interview
It is often the case that bookings are placed and filled with a short turnaround, meaning our efficient compliance process is crucial to finding your perfect role. We’ve also been awarded the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Gold Standard award, which puts Salford Supply Desk within the top 10% of recruitment agencies in the UK!
The safety and welfare of children is paramount at all times and it is our policy to ensure that all relevant pre-registration checks are carried out by staff that are trained in procedures and understand their responsibilities.
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete the form below or send us your application form via the register tab. Our team will be in touch with you ASAP!