Salford Supply Desk are actively searching for Teachers who are seeking daily supply placements in the Salford, Bury and surrounding areas, working within the primary sector. Day to day bookings are requested extremely frequently, therefore we are looking for teachers who enjoy and thrive working in different schools on a daily basis.
We are searching for:
- Teachers seeking work within the primary sector – Nursery to Year 6
- Teachers wanting day to day work, from 1 to 5 days per week
- Enthusiastic and passionate teachers
- Candidates searching for work in Salford, Swinton, Worsley, Walkden, Little Hulton, Eccles, Irlam, Cadishead, Prestwich, Whitefield, Radcliffe, Bury & Greater Manchester
- Teachers up to date with the current national curriculum
- (Preferable) Teachers who are available for same day bookings
Benefits of working for Salford Supply Desk:
- We are a local, independent business, meaning we can provide a personal service and tailor work we offer to your personal preferences – we want you to enjoy going to work!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ensure you are kept up to date with safeguarding training, offering free annual courses
- Friendly and specifically trained team on hand to answer your calls and queries, who make sure you feel a welcome part of our team
- Brilliant referral scheme for introducing a Teacher/TA – £100 per recommendation!
- We can offer local work, keeping travel to a minimum
- Ensure we are up to date with all legislations and policies
- Weekly pay
- Administration, P45/60’s and tax taken care of by Salford Supply Desk
What do you need before we can offer work:
- Registration interview
- x2 successful professional references
- DBS subscribed to the update service (if you do not hold this, our DBS process completion takes an average of 2 days)
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK (e.g. a valid passport)
- Several compliance and vetting checks upon interview
Salary: To be discussed at interview
The safety and welfare of children is paramount at all times and it is our policy to ensure that all relevant pre-registration checks are carried out by staff that are trained in procedures and understand their responsibilities. We’ve been awarded the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Gold Standard award, which puts Salford Supply Desk within the top 10% of recruitment agencies in the UK!
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete our form below and our team will be in touch with you ASAP!