We are safely re-opening for registration interviews from Monday 13th July. We have ensured our office is COVID secure and continue to implement strict hygiene protocols. Due to this, we can maintain a safe environment to hold distanced face to face registrations.
Some of our hygiene checks include:
- Our office is regularly and thoroughly deep cleaned
- Face masks available
- Hand sanitiser station upon entering our office, as well as on every desk
- 1 metre plus floor tape is visible, ensuring distancing is in line with government guidelines
- Our staff will not wear loose clothing, e.g. ties, jewellery
- Only one registration will occur at one time; our office will be cleaned thoroughly before and after every registration interview
- Disposable gloves will be worn by our staff when handling any documents
- Please bring your own pen to complete registration documents
This will guarantee our registration and compliance process, which has been awarded the ‘Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) Gold Standard Audit for Recruitment in Education‘ will be as thorough as ever.