Salford Supply Desk are still actively searching for Teachers and Teaching Assistants who are seeking daily, short term and/or long term supply placements in the Salford, Bury and Greater Manchester areas, working within the primary sector. We are currently working remotely and have thorough procedures to ensure we can complete the majority of your registration for once it’s safe for schools to re-open. We’ll be then conducting registration interviews in a safe fashion to complete your registration.
We are searching for Teachers & TA’s (all levels) who are:
- Seeking work within the primary sector – Nursery to Year 6
- Wanting day to day, short term and/or long term work, from 1 to 5 days per week
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Searching for work in Salford, Swinton, Worsley, Walkden, Little Hulton, Eccles, Irlam, Cadishead, Prestwich, Whitefield, Radcliffe, Bury & Greater Manchester
- Up to date with the current national curriculum
Benefits of working for Salford Supply Desk:
- We are a local, independent business, meaning we can provide a personal service and tailor work we offer to your personal preferences – we want you to enjoy going to work!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ensure you are kept up to date with safeguarding training, offering free annual courses
- Friendly and specifically trained team on hand to answer your calls and queries, who make sure you feel a welcome part of our team
- Brilliant referral scheme for introducing a Teacher/TA – £100 per recommendation!
- We can offer local work, keeping travel to a minimum
- Ensure we are up to date with all legislations and policies
- Weekly pay
- Administration, P45/60’s and tax taken care of by Salford Supply Desk
What do you need before we can offer work:
- Registration interview
- x2 successful professional references
- DBS subscribed to the update service (if you do not hold this, our DBS process completion takes an average of 2 days)
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification (Applicable to teachers only)
- A minimum of three months experience working in a primary school
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK (e.g. a valid passport)
- Several compliance and vetting checks upon interview
Salary: Dependant on qualification
The safety and welfare of children is paramount at all times and it is our policy to ensure that all relevant pre-registration checks are carried out by staff that are trained in procedures and understand their responsibilities. We’ve been awarded the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Gold Standard award, which puts Salford Supply Desk within the top 10% of recruitment agencies in the UK!
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete our form below and our team will be in touch with you ASAP!