Salford Supply Desk are searching for SEN Teaching Assistants who are seeking long term positions in the Salford & Bury area, working within the primary sector. We frequently receive bookings from both mainstream & SEN settings, for specialised and/or experienced SEN Teaching Assistants.
We are searching for:
- Level 1, 2 and 3 SEN Teaching Assistants seeking work within the Primary/SEN sector – Nursery to Year 6
- Enthusiastic and adaptable Teaching Assistants
- Candidates searching for SEN teaching assistant in Salford, Swinton, Worsley, Walkden, Little Hulton, Weaste, Eccles, Irlam, Cadishead, Prestwich, Whitefield, Radcliffe or Bury
- Teaching Assistants up to date with the current national curriculum
Types of SEN roles we can receive:
- Behavioural, Emotional & Social Development Needs
- Cognition & Learning
- Communication & Interaction Needs
- Physical & Sensory Needs
Benefits of working for Salford Supply Desk:
- We are a local, independent business, meaning we can provide a personal service and tailor work we offer to your personal preferences – we want you to enjoy going to work!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ensure you are kept up to date with safeguarding training, offering free annual courses
- Friendly and specifically trained team on hand to answer your calls and queries, who make sure you feel a welcome part of our team
- Brilliant referral scheme for introducing a Teacher/TA – £100 per recommendation!
- We can offer local work, keeping travel to a minimum
- Weekly pay
- Administration, P45/60’s and tax taken care of by Salford Supply Desk
What do you need before we can offer work:
- Registration interview
- x2 successful professional references
- DBS subscribed to the update service (if you do not hold this, our DBS process completion takes an average of 2 days)
- Hold relevant qualifications (e.g. NVQ Level 2) or have had substantial experience working within a primary classroom
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK (e.g. a valid passport)
- Several compliance and vetting checks upon interview
- A minimum of three months working within a Primary School/SEN setting
Our efficient compliance process is crucial to finding your perfect role. We’ve also been awarded the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Gold Standard award, which puts Salford Supply Desk within the top 10% of recruitment agencies in the UK!
The safety and welfare of children is paramount at all times and it is our policy to ensure that all relevant pre-registration checks are carried out by staff that are trained in procedures and understand their responsibilities.
Salford Supply Desk have multiple long term opportunities available within the SEN sector. If you would like to apply for this role, please complete our form below/our application form via the register tab and our team will be in touch with you ASAP!